- About us
- News and Events
- Simulated Learning
- Supervision Support
- Virtual Tours
- Aboriginal Health Services
- Rural Health Teaching Sites
- Campbell Town Health and Community Service
- Deloraine District Hospital
- Flinders Island Multi-Purpose Centre
- George Town Hospital and Community Centre
- Huon Eldercare, Dover
- King Island Hospital and Health Centre
- Midlands Multi-Purpose Health Centre, Oatlands
- North Eastern Soldiers' Memorial Hospital, Scottsdale
- Smithton District Hospital and Community Health Service
- St Helens District Hospital
- St Marys Community Health Centre
- Tasman Health and Community Service, Nubeena
- West Coast District Hospital, Queenstown
You are here
Clinical Training 2013 - Health Workforce Australia Survey Report
Health Workforce Australia has released the 'Clinical Training 2013 Survey Results Report', which is the third report of a series, describing clinical placement activity across the higher education sector for professional-entry students in the medical, nursing, dentistry and allied health disciplines.
The results of the survey describe the national clinical placement activity for 2013, as well as the size of the student population and associated training requirements of all professional-entry health courses in Australia. The findings are compared to the 2012 results where appropriate to determine change in clinical placement activity.
To view the report please access: Clinical Training 2013 - Survey Report
TCEN Evaluation Survey - results available.
Throughout February/March 2014, the Tasmanian Clinical Education Network requested feedback from members through an Evaluation Survey. The purpose of this survey was to gain an understanding of the effectiveness of the TCEN and to offer members an opportunity to provide feedback on the current communication mechanisms, activities of the TCEN, and clinical education and training opportunities/challenges within Tasmania.
The results of this survey are now available. Download the report here.
This report forms part of the ongoing monitoring and evaluation of the TCEN and the results will assist in informing the future activities of the TCEN.