- About us
- News and Events
- Simulated Learning
- Supervision Support
- Virtual Tours
- Aboriginal Health Services
- Rural Health Teaching Sites
- Campbell Town Health and Community Service
- Deloraine District Hospital
- Flinders Island Multi-Purpose Centre
- George Town Hospital and Community Centre
- Huon Eldercare, Dover
- King Island Hospital and Health Centre
- Midlands Multi-Purpose Health Centre, Oatlands
- North Eastern Soldiers' Memorial Hospital, Scottsdale
- Smithton District Hospital and Community Health Service
- St Helens District Hospital
- St Marys Community Health Centre
- Tasman Health and Community Service, Nubeena
- West Coast District Hospital, Queenstown
Welcome to the Tasmanian Clinical Education Network
The Tasmanian Clinical Education Network (TCEN) is Tasmania’s Integrated Regional Clinical Training Network (funded for the period 2011-2016 by Commonwealth Department of Health).
The TCEN is inclusive of all health professionals within Tasmania who are involved in the delivery of clinical education and training, for health professionals and higher education providers wishing to place health student trainees within Tasmania.
The TCEN plays a pivotal role in the coordination, planning and facilitation of quality health professional clinical placements activity at a regional and local level within Tasmania across a number of sectors including: Public and Non Government health providers; and Higher Education Providers (including the VET sector).